Day Trips and Guided Tours
Distances from At Wits End
- The Banff Centre – 20 mins walk
- Banff Springs Hotel – 5-10 mins walk
- Sulphur Mt. Gondola – 5 mins drive
- Lake Louise – 45 mins drive
- Columbia Icefield – 2 hrs drive
- Canmore – 20 mins drive
- Banff Town Centre – 5-10 mins walk
- Bow River – 5 mins walk
- Hiking Trails – 10 mins walk
Parks Canada Information
Canadian government website presenting extensive information on Canada’s national parks and historic sites throughout the country.
Banff/Lake Louise Information
Official visitor information site for the communities of Banff and Lake Louise in Banff National Park, Canada’s first national park and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Environment Canada weather information site.
Calgary Airport to Banff
The Banff Airporter is a Banff owned and operated service. Started by two local ski guides to meet the growing need of tourists and residents alike to have direct, door-to-door access to and from Calgary International Airport.
Town of Banff
Information on the Town of Banff.